Unless otherwise stated, information is subject to Crown Copyright. Any Psychoactive Substances Regulatory Authority work on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a Crown copyright acknowledgment to the Psychoactive Substances Regulatory Authority is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, nor in any National Health Board publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of the National Health Board. To enquire about the process for obtaining permission for using a photograph or graphic work, please email email@example.com
Party other than the Psychoactive Substances Regulatory Authority
Permission to reproduce Psychoactive Substances Regulatory Authority work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than the Psychoactive Substances Regulatory Authority. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
For any queries or if you are in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org